Sunday 4 January 2015

2015 my year of changes.

Every year I have a list of new years resolutions. I get to most of them, but in 2014 I decided that the list would be very short and I am so clad about that, because it was a very difficult year for me personally.

For 2015 my only new years resolutions will be changes to myself, I cut my hear short, losing the last few kilograms and making a few more changes to my life. I have already started with the exercises for the 6 pack tummy! Living more green will also part of the changes. I would like to save our planet it is the only one with coffee, chocolates and wine.

I am going to be true to myself.
I want to be honest with myself all the time.
I want to find the real me again.
I want to be comfortable in my own skin.
I need to make peace with my darker side, it is part of me and if I want to start being honest with myself, I need to acknowledge that part as well.
I will not be afraid to express my opinion and say what is on my mind when I feel that I am being stepped on.
I will not worry about what other people might think, I just want to do stuff that I enjoy and make me feel alive. I have already started doing this a while back.
I have not been in a comfort zone for a while, but that is okay. I want to keep it that way.
I am going to try be okay with all the broken pieces that I carry around, I can live with those scars.
I know I need a lot more me time, so I hope I can take the time when needed.
I will be saying no a bit more. Making my boundaries clear.


I believe that sometimes we need to take back the things we might have lost along the way.






No comments:

Post a Comment