Wednesday 4 February 2015

Bucket list (these I can tick)

Items I am removing from my bucket list......
(these are in no specific order)

These will be ticked before the end of this year (2015).

June 2015

Walk the streets Venice. DONE

Write an note at Juliet's wall in Verona. WAS IN THE COURT YARD
Eat real Italian pasta. DONE
Shop in Milan. DONE
Drive on the wrong side of the road. DONE
Travel on my own in Italy.DONE


Not on the original Italy list.

Drove a car with the steering wheel on the other side.
Made real Italia pasta.
Found Alta Aqua Libreria in Venice.

Had real Italian pizza on a square in Torino and Venice.
Bought real Italian shoes, lots of them.
Gelato for lunch, more than ones.



Drive at more the 200km/h (on a highway) (Okay it was 260km/h)
Traveling to Europe
Drank wine in France.
Walked down the  des Champs-Elysee's in Paris 
Visiting an tropical island or 2
Dancing in the rain.
Got married.
Giving birth.
Went to, screamed and danced at a Rock concert.
Swim with dolphins.
Getting a tattoo
Touched a baby lion.
Having a Giraffe eating from my hand. (my all-time favorite animal)
Started my own blog.
I have been published in a Newspaper and a Magazine.
Walked in the streets of Paris, France at night.
Road on a steam train.
I've been on TV. (okay only in SA)
I've been to the Vic Falls in Zambia
I climbed Dune 7 in Namibia.
I've been to the most southern tip of Africa.
I swam in the Indian ocean and the Atlantic ocean. Peed in both!
I saw the Big Five.
Went skinny dipping.
Met my soul mate.
Partied in a parking lot. In a bus, a big one and a small one.
Went to my 2 favorite bands ever, rock concerts. Def Leppard and Nickleback!!!
I had an owl as a pet.
Rode my motorbike in a bikini.
Done all kind of crazy stuff in the pipe car.
Got Felipe Massa's signature on my Ferrari Babe T-shirt.

















1 comment: