Monday 4 August 2014

41 and Pressed in time.

At 41 I realised that I don't want to be Lucy Jordan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0NxhFn0szc

I thought that turning 40 would be the end of Ciska. I felt that it was the end of me. Depression/ midlife crisis, it hit me with a 10 pound hammer, hard on the head, more than once, until I sat crying in the corner holding a big glass of wine.

I wanted to be 21 again, I wanted to be young, thin, and rich.

But crying into my wine glass and wishing for stuff from my past will only make me more depressed, then I will need more wine, and that will lead to more crying, and tomorrow I will wake up with red swollen eyes that no amount of makeup will be able to cover.

So I went out and bought a bright red little car, yes it is fast and I drive it like a maniac, have to say that's so much fun.

I started running but I hate running, so I decided I will call it training for the Zombie apocalypse, but I lost nothing, not a single gram, after 4 weeks of running I quite. I still hate running. Now I need to find another way to lose weight. I have decided to wait until the winter is gone. Winter is another reason that I am so depressed, but a glass of red wine helps.

Being young and sexy is still on the bucket list, I am sure I can still be sexy at 41, and I will keep myself young by surrounding myself with young friends, fun friends and doing lost of fun stuff.

This is my blog, its only about me......


http://www.pinterest.com/duraanc/







No comments:

Post a Comment