Tuesday 12 August 2014

I don't get this....

I don't understand why you drive on a highway with a speed limit of 120km/h at 80km/h.

I don't get people that does not use safety belts, and who allows small kids to stand on the front seat of the car.

I don't understand parents smoking with babies in a car.

I don't get animal abuse.

I don't get why we should eat Brussels sprouts.

I don't get why age in a relationship or friendship is an issue.

I don't get practical jokes.

I don't get cancer.

I don't get deliberate pollution.

I don't get paedophiles, no I hate paedophiles.

I don't get the war in the middle east.

I don't understand why the best possible parents can't have kids.

I don't get why I don't have long black eyelashes.

I don't get very old men with hats.

I don't understand when people don't respond but then complain after the fact.

I don't understand why very few people can see the bigger picture, World Hunger people, World Hunger.

I don't get why the elderly can't be addicted to pain medication, why should they suffer.

I don't understand why people don't save for their retirement.

I will never understand why people will make a U-turn on a highway.

And most of all I don't understand why using your hazards makes everything okay.





























No comments:

Post a Comment