Tuesday 26 August 2014

Spirituality and Mindfulness!

Spirituality is about the relationship between ourselves and something larger. Its my relationship with God, Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Spirituality means being in the right relationship with all that is.The most important of it all is Love for all. Christ taught us this.

It is a stance of harmlessness toward all living beings and an understanding of their mutual interdependence.

Mindfulness is a state of active, open attention on the present. When you're mindful, you observe your thoughts and feelings from a distance, without judging them good or bad. Instead of letting your life pass you by, mindfulness means living in the moment and awakening to experience.

After 40 years I am becoming more aware of the me. My relationship with everything around me are becoming very interesting and my part in our world is becoming important.

My spirituality is my relationship with the Holy Spirit, and being open to the lessons I need to learn.

I don't have perfect relationships, but I would like to try going forward being in each relationship 100%. I trying to be mindful of each experience within each relationship. It is important to me to focus on the person I am interacting or communicating with. 

Having important moments during the day means a better day with better memories.
I believe that the person you are interacting with will feel on some level that they are also important and part of something bigger. 

I have always believed that God's intention for us on earth was to be part of nature and not above nature. Nature is more important than any of us.  I believe that the moment humans starts to understand that being part of nature will bring us all closer to God a lot of our current problems will be solved. I believe that all humans are linked and that we are then linked to everything in nature and I believe linked to the universe.

Mindfulness is smelling your boys sweaty bodies when they get into the car after school, the doggie smell of your animals next to you in bed. The smell of your moms cooking when you get home form school or work. The diesel smell  in the driveway when your husband leaves for work in the morning. Knowing that somebody is thinking of you when you receive an e-mail or a text, just to say they are thinking of you and that they love you. And each of these moments should be enjoyed and treasured. And when it is needed just breath.

I am still struggling with the good and bad thoughts but I will be working on the experience and not judging myself. I do believe that I have no right to judge anybody else or even myself.

So each day I will try to become even more mindful of everything and everybody around me.

I am going to try and be in each moment, so that I can make everybody that I am interacting with  feel important and respected. I want to start living each day and enjoying the special interactions on the different levels and in the different mediums with the people that I love.























No comments:

Post a Comment