Sunday 31 August 2014

Confessions of a Chocaholic!

I am a chocaholic and it has been 3 hours since my last peace of chocolate.

The most costly part of being a chocoholic are all the chocolate you have to hide from the kids.

Some of my first memories are the Big Chomps that my dad bought the 3 off us each evening.

As a kid I don't remember not having a chocolate everyday. So I can place my addiction at my dads feet.

I confess, that I am addicted to all kinds of chocolate, I don't have a favourite. Any kind of chocolate will feed my cravings, this warm and fussy addiction.

So I need to confess a few things:

I have had chocolate for breakfast, and for lunch and for dinner. And then in between as well.....

Chocolate Muffins, Chocolate Cup Cakes, Choc Chip cookies, Slabs of Dark Chocolate, a Tex, a Kit Kat, a Nosh bar, a Bar One.....

Okay I lied ... I do have a favourite, CHOCOLATE BROWNIES...

I have sold my soul for CHOCOLATE BROWNIES...


No comments:

Post a Comment